Heating, Furnace, Heat Pump
Infinia Heating & Air Conditioning specializes in diagnosing, servicing, tuning up, repairing, and replacing furnaces, heaters, heat pumps, and HVAC systems, both electric and natural gas. We give free estimates and second opinions. Our 30 years of experience makes us very confident that we can meet or beat the competition’s pricing.
Please contact us for estimates or to get your questions answered.
What’s Included in our Ultimate Furnace Tuneup:
Take a look at the services we perform during our Ultimate Tuneup! We invite you to compare this list against what our competition does and you’ll agree that we are thorough!
- Clean the accessible burner assembly
- Clean electronic air cleaner cells
- Clean pilot burner assembly
- Preform a complete heat exchanger safety inspection preventing a unknown hazard occurring
- Document all applicable motor amp draw and voltage readings to make sure the motors are running correctly and to create a record on future condition changes
- Oil the fan motors extending motor life
- Inspect the flue assembly
- Clean all electrical connections improving voltage transfer across two points
- Inspect the general condition of the ductwork
- Go through and test that all the safety limit devices are functioning correctly
- Take a Carbon monoxide sample to verify proper combustion
- Clean accessible flame sensor rod
- Verify proper Microfarad readings on all applicable capacitors catching them before complete motor failure causing costly repairs
- Adjust the gas valve pressure improving efficiency of system
- Inspect the indoor coil to make sure no mold or mildew growth is present on or around the general area. They will also be verifying there is no dirt clogging the coil that causes sever efficiency drops
- Adjust the blower wheel to help reduce any vibration noise
- Lubricate all moving parts preventing unnecessary ware
- Measure the temperature rise to make sure the furnace isn’t over heating
- Replace a customer supplied air filter to help improve equipment efficiency (we will wash a basic air filter)
- Measure the static pressure of the duct design providing insight on how efficient air moves through the equipment
- Verify proper reversing valve operation if you have a heat pump
- Check for proper auxiliary heat operation
- Calibrate the thermostat to assure proper temperature readings
- Make any necessary recommendations
- Change customer supplied Smoke alarm batteries
Keep it Clean to Save Money and Live Longer
There are several great reasons to keep your HVAC equipment clean and maintained: It saves you money and it can save your family’s health and even lives!